Features of Flowlet
Everything you need to automate tasks and create your own API.
- Flows are the building blocks for your application. These give a visual representation of the processes.
- Flowlet comes with a build-in database by default.
- Logging is available for errors and custom log messages throughout the application.
- All applications are stored on a fully redundant and scalable cloud.
Privacy and security
- We use multiple levels of virtualization to protect your data. All data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
- Nightly backups are created by default.
The building blocks of your next project.
- Provide your own API by creating a collection of REST endpoints.
- Process messages from 3rd-party systems using webhooks.
- Automate tasks with cronjobs. These can be set to run every minute, quarter, hour, or daily.
- Mail is a simple way of integrating with various systems that send mail but do not provide an API.
- Create flows that can be used as a building block in other flows.
- Coming soon
- Create a GraphQL API to support dynamic data needs.
Protocols and standards.
- Send HTTP requests to external JSON or XML APIs.
- Send mail using an SMTP server.
Json Web Token (JWT)
- Building blocks are available to sign and verify JWT tokens.
- Authenticate via OAuth2 and handle scopes.
Available in custom scripts.
- Flowlet supports the WHATWG fetch standard to facilitate HTTP requests.
- Connect with external MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- Database tables are accessible via ORM methods.
- Write custom log messages from scripts.
- Encrypt and decrypt data using robust algorithms.
- Deliver mail to an SMTP server.
- Request individual DNS records.
- Supports deflate, gzip, and brotli compression.
- Validate data using JSON schema.
- Convert XML to JSON based on a JSON schema, or write XML from JSON.
- The modern JOSE standard for web encryption, keys, and tokens is built-in.
- Look up the visitors' country based on their IP address. Useful for personalization, statistics, and security.